How do you say goodbye?
[html]
OOC

The crisp air felt so marvelous on her skin, which surprised her, for she had found that retaining heat had been difficult as of late. But this chill seemed to energize her, and she swept open her cloak and stepped out into the snow in a strong and deliberate fashion. The white receded beneath her paw with a resounding and satisfying crunch and Zera’im smiled behind her mask. Ah what it would have been like to be Panda’s age at this moment, strong and vibrant and matching her friend in such a way that their power would be unstoppable. But Zera knew it was not wise to dwell on dreams such as these, even though she had found herself doing so more and more; she afforded herself such delights at the end of her life.

Realizing she had neglected to answer Panda’s question regarding the new pack, she looked to her friend, No, I did not visit, for I was weary and I was not sure of the road. It was only rumors I heard and nothing more. Still, I found it interesting that a new pack has blossomed up. She had found it interesting indeed, for Nova Scotia was full of packs, so why did the leader of this one feel the need to settle another stead in the north? It was too bad she was dying, she would have much enjoyed to visit there and converse with the black wolf she had heard about and to learn his reasoning for doing so.

Zera’im could sense that Panda was anxious and worried, it was much like Eclipse, the Ichika girl Zera’im had met in her time away from Anathema. The shaman woman considered herself lucky that she had befriended individuals who had genuine care for her, rather than those who might seek to take advantage of her in her weak state; it seemed as if the Great Spirit had really blessed her in the end.

Panda spoke of an area to the east where they could go for whatever ritual she wanted to practice and Zera’im nodded and took a step in that direction when Panda suddenly asked if she could offer Zera’im a ride on her back. The collie woman looked back at her with unabashed shock, save for it being hidden by the mask, before waves of melodious laughter pour from her throat, Oh sister, bless you! She said merrily, the life coming back to her voice as she clamped a hand down on Panda’s shoulder, No, I am fine. If you needed me to hurry then why didn’t you just say so! It was true that Zera’im was weak, but she had some reserve energy yet.

With this said Zera’im put on a strong show and trudged quickly out into the snow, her back straight and her head held high. She walked very paces away before turning, Come now, show me this place of good energy. Her eyes were twinkling with laughter as she said this. How funny Panda could be sometimes, and how naïve; but it was what Zera really liked about her… she wished she could have lived long enough to see the monochromatic woman fully mature.

<style>
#nat-tastic03 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic03.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic03.table {background-color:#131716;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CuWXg.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#eadfcb;padding-bottom:215px;}
#nat-tastic03.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic03.table p:first-line {font-size:19px;color:#5c5a4e;text-shadow:0px 0px 4px #555555;font-family: 'Gloria Hallelujah', cursive;padding:0px;margin:0px;}
#nat-tastic03.table b {color:#795a45;}
#nat-tastic03.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread