How do you say goodbye?
[html]

Word Count → 574 :: blah

I return your glare
and my bones are chilled.

Zera'im was late to respond to her, but she forgave the woman, and thought nothing of the delay rather quickly. She informed the woman that she had not visited because it was uncharted territory that she had never gone through before, so she did not want to lose her way. Smart woman. It was a good thing that Zera did not leave for too long though, because the long absence sometimes scared and worried Panda, so she was happy to have the woman close by when she was around. She knew that shamans were prone to wandering though, so this was why she would try to not be as worried as someone normally would be. Panda looked at her and nodded her head when she said that she found it interesting that a new pack was around. Panda had seen it happen before, she was slightly uninterested. "This place attracts packs it seems." she spoke, her tone sorta flat and uninterested and slightly worried.

She walked silently until Zera'im had answered her about the piggy back ride, and she laughed when Zera'im had laughed, because it seemed then, that the woman was full of life, and young and energetic. Panda could feel herself become happy, but then really sad. She wore a unsure smile as she gracefully caught up to Zera'im and continued to trudge through the snow to get to the place of energy that Panda and Venom had created. Panda wore a smile and she looked at Zera'im several times. Her eyes had lingered on the woman sometimes, and her brown eyes traced the lips of the woman, as well as the other facial features of the woman that made her so unique and beautiful. Panda's emotions went from happy, to sad again, which had made her aura keep shifting. As she ventured towards the magickal place she had reigned in her emotions, trying not to have other energies attracted to her strong emotions. She breathed deeply and let her mind fall into a slight trance as she walked along, her body knowing exactly where she was going without her really being present. She moved gracefully still too, which gave her a very distant look to her. Maybe she was numbing herself.

"Before we get there, I need you to tell me what is going on, my luff." spoke the woman, sadly, but it had brought her back into this world and her Thursaz rune had started to relax, and give the woman a much less prickly exterior. She continued to walk though, not wanting to delay their trip for longer than it needed to be delayed for. She would cry and keep going if she needed to. She thought of Venom then, and how she wanted to hug him and make things all better, even though it was not like that at all, for she didn't even get the news, and he was at home, watching and waiting for her to come back with Zera'im and tell him the news that she was dying to hear so that she could just let her suspicions be true and so that they could accept this, and then help Zera'im move on, and then mourn the loss of a friend and then move on. She wanted to move on before it even began, but she knew that she would linger a little bit on this.

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread