Conflict
[html]

Sorry about the wait and shittiness. Forgive me if I miss out the accents >_>

Word Count :: +253

Coppery eyes snapped to the side and black lips lifted upwards, revealing a well kept set of massive teeth, the instant Angel's voice reached Regner's ears. The great hybrid had little time nor patience for aggressive coyote. He rarely did for any aggressive fools but the actions of the pack that destroyed his own had given coyote their own little spot deep in Regner's heart as a species that he hated and mistrusted.

Cowards, winning through poison and treachery. Weaklings, unable to fight a straight battle and striking in the night. Regner didn’t even have a word for what he thought of those who won by making the enemy betray each other. Regner managed to avoid speaking these thoughts by the tip of his tongue, stayed only by the suddenly shivering presence at his ankle as Adelle hunkered against it and shivered, staring timidly out at the new figure, intimidated by the mans tone and the aggression rolling off of Regner.

"Regner, and my business is none of your concern, I'll be sure to keep out of your territory," Regner responded, stating with tone alone that the last thing which he wanted to do was even set foot inside the skull clad borders before adding in Danish, " Så dyr tilbage til deres hul, praerieulv man." Regner hadn’t been able to resist at least oen insult, though at least he had limited himself to uttering the words in Danish, which the coyote likely couldn’t understand.

<style>
.Regner { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Regner.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; width:90%px; max-width: 640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:405px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Regner b {color:#770e0e; }
.Regner p { color:#b99320; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Regner p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Regner .wc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b99320;}
.Regner .ooc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread