[M] Hidden threat
[html]
Gabryjela

Word Count → 210 :: Can't imagine how creepy this would be... someone so docile suddenly turning into a brave seductive creature... would give me the willies I'm guessin.

The coydog was starting lose hope as her fingers walked along the wall. She didn’t startle as the female spoke. It was the golden one, the one who made her think of heavy heated wonders. The queen like warrior and Gabryjela was pleased that the house was empty. Whether or not this obviously angered female lay with her she would be satisfied just to finally touch her look into those dangerous golden eyes. All these creatures in this house now a reality to the girl all there to finally feel their touch and love. She was rolling with desire and wanted to succeed as her face set into action.

Gabryjela shuddered at the female’s voice and turned to face her. Her face spread with a menacing smirk as her blue eyes narrowed in a seductive gaze. Her accent far thicker than Xyza’s began as she took a few steps forward. v’y vas beginning to v’onder iff any one vas home. Her hips swayed as her tail moved in a liquid way with her body. Xyza eased a hand up ready to touch the abdomen of the angered female. Vou are wet and cold let me warm you. She moaned slightly as her fingertips grazed the thin fur along Aeron’s belly.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread