[M] Hidden threat
[html]
Gabryjela

Word Count → 269 :: hehe

A gasp escaped her maw as a desperate moan followed as she was pinned against the wall. Gabryjela was pleased to have sparked such passion so much unlike the one she had seen in her dreams. This confirmed her suspicions and as she was scolded verbally Gabryjela’s body wriggled with want. Mmm yes… She responded not hearing a word the female was saying to her. She just felt the heat and the anger. Then she was gone in an instant and Gabryjela felt cold from the reaction toward her. Her brow furrowed, she wouldn’t give up so easily and she quickly followed.

She paused at the door watching the female her hand slowly snaking down between her legs. She must have her she decided and when the female sat upon her bed that is when she made her entrance. Her hips swaying and eyes narrowed with determination. Vou luuk tense. Let me help. She set her hands upon the bed pulling her knees up carefully. Has it been long since vou felt the passion of a woman’s touch? Has the weak von’s sister not been doing vhat you want? She moved slowly, carefully again her hands reached for Aeron. I vill do vhat ever you vant my love. Iv you vant to hurt me, hurt me. Iv you vant to love me, love me. She moaned at the idea the thought of this gorgeous golden female ravaging her. I vill be your Gabryjela vhile I am here unless vou want to be mine. She intended to massage the tense female as her hands once again edged on her fur.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread