there's a rat among us
The small woman had almost expected the creature before her to assume that there was a real reason to why people thought she was worthless. She let her ears droop back a moment as the male continued to insult her, a thing that was dangerous for such a wounded creature. She didn't let her real emotions show as she just sat quietly taking in the words of wisdom from the male as she played her way into the lands. Her grey lilac eyes stared at her paws as she waited for him to finish. She lifted her head, her eyes glittering dangerously as she lifted her head up high, her ears slowly perking forward as she studied the male before her quietly. Her words were soft but simple as she spoke.

"Never underestimate the power of ignorance. Why would I give away all my secrets to the world, they have already judged me to be incompetent to their standards." She sat back on her haunches and raised her head up high and proud as she continued. "I am a difficult standard for others to live up to.. so they find weakness in my size, my scars and they let their tongues wag to dirty my name. They find ways to make me seem worthless." She let her eyes close slightly as she finished speaking. "I have survived where others have failed..." Zana glanced to the male with her head tilted to the side as she asked. "Are you one to judge without reason?" She knew she had not actually answered any of his questions but she would get to that in a moment, she had a reason for proceeding in the way she did. Her eyes stayed on the male as she waited for his response.

Messages In This Thread