there's a rat among us
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
I'm so numb, Can't you hear me?
Here I am, There is something inside me
That still wants to feel
Word Count :: 432Not my best post, sorry >.< Can end with my post, assuming she follows him to the caves? Or we can continue, up to you.

As the female returned her name he nodded slightly in response but otherwise remained silent, allowing her to speak and awaiting her response to the ritual; those he had greeted hadn't seemed all too put off by the blood sharing that initiated members into the pack and since it was just a frequent thing in his life he thought little of it, but he was sure that to strangers the joining custom of Anathema must seem both strange and disturbing. One day he'd get a joiner who blanched at the thought of the ritual, until then he'd wait and amuse himself with observing each joiners response to the ritual. Accepting joiners wasn't all that entertaining to the young Samurai and so he'd begun making a game of observing others reaction to the ritual and as the smaller woman spoke his amusement grew, showing upon his face in a stupid grin.

The smaller female responded in a manner he had yet to see and he couldn't help but chuckle slightly at her words. Shrugging his shoulder slightly he pulled the small dagger free from it's sheath upon his forearm; the blade was small and bland to look at, but sharp enough to do that job and light to carry with him. With a practised motion he ran the blade across his palm and stepped forward, crouching down before Zana and repeated the action across the raised forepaw of the female, pressing his bloody palm against the woman’s paw for a moment to merge their blood. Once enough time had passed he pulled his hand back, stepping away from the woman and bringing himself back up to his full height. “Welcome to the family, I guess” he titled his head to the side slightly, “Within Anathema you can choose to live above ground in the village located in that direction” he indicated with a wave of his hand roughly in the direction of the village “Although many of the buildings are still under construction. Or ya can claim one of the caves within the howling caverns; although you are more than welcome to stay wherever the heck you want if neither of them suit you” he explained.

“I'm gonna be heading back to the caves, so you can follow me if you want. There are normally a fair few members lurking around who would be more then willing to assist you and show you around the place” he explained and turned form the woman and began to walk towards the caves, not waiting to see if she was going to follow him or not.

Image courtesy of Billy Lindblom

<style>
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb b {font-family:verdana; color:#55484f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb {background-color:#f1eff2; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f8d89; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5499/atab5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #524849; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#3f363e; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread