Burning a bridge of gold
ooc: Had a neat colour idea for one of them Smile but so far just for the face and one eye XD only heard rumors I will have to research that. And one should totally have Tourette's or Aspbergers XD

Pandora's whimpers remained like a low constant whine as her mother spoke and Honrin stood before them. Finally when her mother stopped speaking she thought long and hard at her words. It’s true, they were their mother’s babies and now her daughters would be hers. She had hoped anyway. She sat up and settled a hand softly upon Honrin’s calf. Dearest let mother see our children. Pandora had been terrified when she discovered she was pregnant hearing tales of pups being devoured for being deformed from incest. But it was as though they had been blessed and their children were perfect. There had only been the two and both survived. The only sign of their act was the partially grey merle spotted face of one of their children, briefly she noticed a slight whiteness to the eye of that side but otherwise they looked amazing. It would be time to tell if they had any other attributes that might make them abnormal but who was normal these days. She gave her brother a hopeful look that she trusted their mother and knew it wouldn’t be hard to convince the male. Even with her displeased face their mother wouldn’t lie to them she was sure of it. I think Honrin should name them at the ceremony… I myself can’t put a name to their beauty. What do you think mother? Even with the fear moments ago still lingering she was ready to accept her mother into their little world of happiness and dreams. Her pride as a mother seeping through her every bristle as a smile drew across Pandora's face. They were her joy and no one would or could ever take that away from them. Not with Honrin there to protect them, not with her mother there to guide them. Their large family ever growing and she knew these two would be a special addition for they were of their family and their family alone.

Messages In This Thread