One more step to the darker side
[html]

wc:541

The male looked at her with she made the disappointing sound, he looked at her coolly, her sounds did not affect the cold hearted male any more than if she had laid down a still breathing rabbit at his feet. The male was not stupid enough to take a rabbit for a wolf, a stupid smelly one thought process wolf, whose maturity was only matched by the color of her coat. White, white was the color of purity, youth, and innocents. Something that the white lady wolf was defiantly in a surplus in any of them areas. He looked at her with a simple look like he did not understand really what the big issue was. He was pretty sure he knew what it was, but again he wasn’t stupid enough to take a kill from a wolf, they had most likely tainted it with something, or let it sit to where it would kill him.
She made the request that she wanted him to talk normal to her, who’s normal? His or her own version of this normal? He knew what he wanted to say to her and how he would talk to her, however that was Rojo. The grey and brown male looked at her as he raised a brow with her.

”Normal?” The hybrid male spoke in a tone that was slightly mocking, though he was not trying to what so ever. ”Fair lady every time I hear you talk, it is like ten thousand angels singing the most joyous of songs. Fair better than any one single earthly wolf could sing. “ The male just let it roll out of his mouth, he figured the Romeo version of normal was what he was going to stick with. If it made her feel odd, that was grand, it would do just as what he had pleased it to do.
The lady fulfilled his demands, for that she might get to live just a bit longer then he finally kills her, just a few breaths, heck the more she pleased him, and the more that she kept to her job of supply and demand, he would allow her to live that much longer. The male looked at her in a disgusted manner. It was clear that he was not impressed with the set up of the pack. ”No higher manner other then the leaders? No higher beings, nothing to do with a pure of blood. Oh how sick! I could not understand how someone can think it’s a family. Family will kill you the first chance they can get. Just how stupid! How stupid are you….are your leaders thinking that it would work. The male caught him-self from finishing what was on his mind.

He looked down at his feet, he saw nothing wrong with how he was making the choice to sit, he was ready for any move that she should make, not that she was smart enough too many any sort of move that he could not counter with in a seconds move. The male looked at her and then down to his feet blankly blinking at her. ”What do you mean, why am I sit this way?” The male voice angered. ”Are you making fun of me?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread