One more step to the darker side
[html]

WC:800

Was it a bad thing to say that he was enjoying making her squirm, he now had figured out that just breathing on her made her squirm like a pup. This was something he was going to keep in mind; she wanted to see more normal from him, did she not? The male was not a kind soul in any means; he viewed all wolves as weak, foolish, and smelly. She had walked right into his track, he would not and could not stomach to think about the idea of making the two’s body’s turn into one. The Rojo was not going to let her carry about like he had down something awful to her, he lived though awful he had a dark past that he had not spoken of. The male would not talk of the past; he was living now and worked for a now.

”Oh stop!” He snorted as he sat down as he lifted his paw to his mouth licking the dirt off of it, he was going to have to spend a good long time taking her horrid sent out of his coat. It was an awful, awful thing to be forced to smell anything like her. ”I could have raped you! I am many of things but a rapist I am not. Here you wondered why you got scolded for not telling another pack member what was going on at the borders. “ The male spoke in a tone that did not hide how funny he thought this whole matter to be. He pulled his front paws into his lower stomach and laid his tail over the paws. It was warming the thin wedding that connected each digit to the other one, as the cold mud seeped though. ”You should never turn you head away from anyone. I want to hear your voice always to say happy things and if someone was to take that away from you, your sweet heavenly like voice it might change. Well there is no might. It would and I cannot having that happen to your sweet sweet little voice for yours. Understand my pet?” The last words hiss, the –et ending in pet shifted to more of an s.

He snorted shaking his head it was time that she got to see all of him, not just a little bit but all of him. ”Look let’s be frank. I hate wolves. I think they are better off dead. However I did not hurt you or your pack mate because I kept my word to just be there to learn about the lands. I am not looking for fights. I am looking for a home. However I do not see any harm what so ever from picking on you and making you look twice over your pretty white shoulder. Your fur it reminds me of my mothers. However, you two had a lot more in common than that. You both where ugly, horribly ugly, not either of your faults really. You cannot be held fully at fault for being a wolf. “ The coyote wolf male stood to his feet, as he flicked the mud from his tail, with a swift shake of his tail. Walking over to her slowly, as he nipped tenderly like a brother would to a sister. He knew she would rather die now then have him around him, however Romeo that she knew was dead, and here was what she had been really messing with, and dealing with. Rojo. He was one crazy messed up being. He would stand for what he believed in. It did not matter to the male just how stupid it was, or any other of them small details he would have to deal with. What the male believed in, was just that.

”Look here’s the game. I like you. You make me think of my dear sweet Momma I left. Pack in the pack lands that I set on fire. They told me I was not good enough. I guess I showed all of them who was smartest, strongest coyote of them all. Stupid fools. They had the brain of a wolf….sort of like you and my momma.” The male tossed his head up and down as he walked around telling her about what had happened to the pack. Then promptly stopped he squared up with her, his eyes looking her all over, and then came back up locking onto her shoulders. ”Momma and Daddy told me to leave. You would not do that to me would you Kiara? You wouldn’t push me away if I wanted to tell you of the awesome thing I did would you? WOULD YOU?” He snarled yipping madly, a mad wild look grew in his eyes. There really was something wrong with him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread