Take away my pain
sorry for taking so long

He still kept himself impossibly still unwilling to give up even an iota's amount of this for even the luxury of stretching out his slowly cramping legs, the bed was too low for him to sit upon it comfortably but he made no complaint or quarrel. This was special. Slowly an emerald jewel revealed itself to her again, the violet diamond remaining hidden. She was plain to read for her eyes said it all, she feared him. That was enough to bring a quiet rumble of distress from his chest. Don't fear me.. Please don't fear me He was her protector, he couldn't live with himself if she was scared of him.

Her hand shifted and the once boy felt the urge to shiver but refrained from doing so. Even his breaths were whisper soft if somewhat strained and controlled and they shivered too, a subtle quivering of the air as it was exhaled. The crimson tipped paw moved past where his one open eye could see and from there on he went by feel, the emerald instead staring back into her face almost longingly until she looked away from his gaze. Twinges of sadness overtook him and a second whine came from him, this one drawn out and strangled, still very very quiet.
He was confused as well. How was he supposed to help her through this?

Messages In This Thread