We Meet Again
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy pulled back slightly as Levent snapped at her, demanding answers. Her ears twitched in confusion. She was happy to see him, yet he remained more focused on the corpse. Not something she'd expected from one asking for things beyond the norm. Amy thought he would be used to such dark deaths. Shrugging her shoulders she crossed her arms as she gazed at the body. He did something wrong, so punished himself for it before his goddess could. Amy didn't tell him who the goddess was, not wanting to put them on uneven grounds, or an even worse situation.

Her eyes moved to the cat, a bundle of tension in Levent's arms. I see you still have that cat. Please, don't let the death disturb you. Like I said, they're very primitive. Extremely devout in their beliefs. Amy gestured at the dead body helplessly. She couldn't undo what had been done. True, she would have cut off his fingers, neutered him, and removed his tongue for the price, but that was better than dead. At least in Amy's opinion. He could have served as an example. Come back with me. I'm sure you're shocked from such a sight. it wasn't a guess, Amy could see that. Still, it was more courteous that way.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread