We Meet Again
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy relaxed as he accepted her explanation, and came to her for comfort. She allowed the kiss on the cheek, nuzzling him affectionately before pulling away. Her eyes shone as he mentioned her dreamland, knowing that he understood. Yes. I took your advice, and set out on my own. There's so much to do here, so many people to meet, so many to trade with, so many challenges that Europe denied me. Her tail wagged, ears erect as she spoke. Her whole being glowed with happiness. She was living her dream at last, and couldn't be happier. Having someone to share it with made her small bit of paradise even better.

Smiling happily she walked over to the wagon. Life's been busy here. I'm working on setting up trade connections with each of the packs, becoming their primary source of supplies. Some are more difficult of course, set in their ways. Change isn't always welcome, after all. They'll come around though, I'm sure of it. Amy reached the wagon and gestured to it grandly. My traveling home. Hadley had been sneaking a snooze behind the wheel of the wagon, and jumped up guiltily at the introduction. Amy looked at him sharply, and his tail tucked between his legs as he backed away, moving out of sight. That was better. Everything most canines could want. Of course, I'm open to requests. You name it, I can deliver it, from the finest furs of the world to a new born pup.

She glanced over at Levent, wanting to see if he was enjoying the show as much as she was. Amy truly loved her life here, even with the rage that gnawed inside her. She had so many toys to play with it was unbelievable, and a seemingly endless supply of them as well, always different reactions and interactions. Walking up to the head of the horse Amy clicked sharply, and the wagon began moving. Enough of that though. We're close to the tribe. You can rest there, and we'll have a feast. You'll have to tell me all about your travels. Amy smiled widely at him, tail wagging.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread