We Meet Again
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Levent stepped toward her, and Amy met his eyes steadily. Her brown eyes acted as a mirror, reflecting the greed and hunger pouring off the male before her. The words had stirred something inside him. She had finally uncovered his wish: to speak with a demon. Her mask remained in place, measuring him carefully. The wish to discover such a thing revealed a dark intent within him, much darker than what she had suspected the male capable of, even when she did know that he longed for things beyond the normal range.

His dark chuckle didn't touch her, though his request did. The beast inside her raged, flashing through her body. The darkness inside her was visible in the tug of her lips to a smile that was more teeth than it should have been, brown laughing eyes that revealed unimaginable cruelty. She wanted to let it go, to show Levent just how much of a demon she truly was. His last words had her laughing, a light sound that made the temperature drop. I'd be disappointed if you were. I might not think much of cats, but I'd listen to yours if I were you. You don't want to know the answers.

Gracefully Amy turned, looking to the chief. He nodded his head nervously, indicating towards the tent that was set aside for her use. She moved towards it, looking inside. A small pile of gifts and tributes, along with requests for their goddess to grant, laid in a small pile just at the entrance. Inside were luxurious furs, a soft pillow, and more tribal decorations, the best quality they could afford. A small, but just as fancy, section was divided off for Levent's use. Satisfied she dismissed him. The food will be here soon. Have a seat? Amy crossed to her bed, sitting neatly on the furs as regally as any deity had the right to be.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread