We Meet Again
[html]

Lev wants to eat her. xDD Do you have any direction you want this to go? I hope to pick him up at the beginning of March. Big Grin

There was something that inexplicitly tied Levent to this woman. It was not the bonds of flesh, despite the hours of passion they had shared physically linked, for the man did not believe in such commitment despite his gentleness. It was not a vow or an oath, for he had promised her nothing that he could remember. He had come here of free will, and yet something like kader, fate.

Perhaps it was the whim of the god, or even the demons who raged underneath the great deity’s might. They played dangerous games, but the Turkish wolf lusted after danger. He lusted after Amy in a way that was beyond the confines of body and senses. There was something buried deep within her, something she was born with or had created or had planted in her from a young age.

He wanted to sink his fangs into her breast, claw open her ribcage—and find it, devour it. Whatever “it” was.

The hunger died in his blue eyes once Amy laughed and informed him that he should listen to his companion’s warnings. His smile remained on his face for a moment before fading like an afterimage, and he stepped away to allow her space. Bilâkis, he might have informed her with a smile that mirrored hers tooth for tooth, I want to know every answer. I want to tear you apart until I can find it, dişi şeytan.

The feline relaxed at his feet, meanwhile, not wanting even a glimpse of what the two canines meant when they discussed such matters. His wide yellow eyes watched the merchant carefully as the dog turned to the shaman, and Levent sent him a look that he hoped was reassuring enough, although he could never rid himself of the guilt, dragging Wilson into this dark affair. Of course, such guilt was the last thing on his mind when the hunger took him, but the aftermath made his heart sore.

Levent smiled normally again as they approached the tent, and his blue eyes scanned the trinkets and furs with the appraising eyes of one in his trade. His smile grew broad before he settled down on his furs, passing his hand over them, wondering which he would sell and which he would keep for himself. Who knew what luxury he would be able to afford once he left these lands and scouted east?

“So,” he said, the word hanging in the air for a moment as the conversation turned casual and weightless once again. “Would you tell me of these Nova Scotian packs? I’m not sure when I’ll head there, as I want to make all the preparations I can.” He grinned as the tomcat crawled into his lap, his claws finding the sweet spot between his ears. He spoke teasingly then. “Do they eat defenseless little kittens?”

<style type="text/css">
.razehiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss t {font-style:italic; color:#635e63; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razehiss w {font-weight:bold; color:#fffaf0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.razehiss p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.razehiss {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#c6c2ba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LBXBc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53514d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread