We Meet Again
[html]

OOC i'm afraid i almost never have a point to my threads. was thinking they could just talk, and he could get closer to seeing the demon inside her

Word Count → 000

Disappointment flavored Amy's eyes as Levent backed down. Part of her had hoped that he would challenge her, ask for the darkness to be revealed. Perhaps it was for the best he had not, as Amy earned plenty of wealth through this small tribe with very little work, and going on a killing spree from releasing the demon inside her would not bode well under any circumstances. The tribe would be lost, she'd probably be injured, and Levent might decide indeed that he didn't care for the darkness inside her, running in fear. This way she wouldn't have to find out, and keep his charming company for a while longer.

The male's pleasure at the luxury Amy had managed to carve out for herself brought a smile to her lips. Yes, it was definitely a good thing that Levent hadn't pushed. Such luxury was rare on the savage land the two merchants had chosen to find themselves in. She listened to his question carefully, considering what she might say. There is a wonderful pack to see when you first entered. The lower members aren't exactly the brightest, but they understand power. They call themselves Salsola. They have some neighbors to the west, Ichika no Ho-en and Anathema. Don't waste your time with Anathema, they're arrogant fools, the whole lot of them. Ichika is worth a visit though, if only because they're extremely gullible.

A beautiful female entered the tent then, bearing a roast boar. Small nuts and berries had been tucked around. After placing the food down she glanced at him shyly. Understanding that the tribe was trying to increase it's power by marrying off one of their females to Levent Amy lifted her lips, revealing a fang at the girl. Quietly she stepped back, ready to take more orders. Amy carved into the boar, removing the liver and splitting it in two, passing half to Levent. There is a pack of coyotes as well, called Inferni. Highly territorial, but fairly reasonable in negotiations. Some members are arrogant and will try to cheat you though. I suggest carrying a weapon when passing by them. Delicately Amy tucked into the flesh, enjoying the rich taste that fell on her tongue. This truly was choice meat, if still gamey compared to the cuisine in Europe.

She laughed a little at Levent's question about cats being eaten before considering. None of the packs I've been to have been savage enough for that. They even have strong bonds with the prey animals in the south. They don't even understand slavery down there. Amy cast him a knowing look, explaining her exact position on the soft south. They were fools, one and all, and a threat to her trade. They were only useful when they had someone who owed her a favor in it.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread