I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
[html]

Word Count :: 232 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Imhotep had come out here leaving most of of his things where he now stayed. It was cold but that was fine with the male now. He was slowly becoming accustom to the cold weather. He wore khaki pants and no over coat today his chest exposed to the elements but that was because he had reached his destination.

The water fall in the moon light was lovely and allowed him a chance to bath and prat to his gods. The golden male knelt down and pulled from his bag a few things that he had managed to keep. The incense lighting it he stared watching it as he closed his eyes and prayed to his gods.

Imhotep sat there as he chanted in his may the wind blowing his braids about. The wind chilled him to the bone and made body meant for the sun freeze. He needed to do something for odessa. She had been talking about how she was going to be a big girl in a day or so. She had given him a new lease on life so he would do something for her day of birth.

The thing was what should he get her what could he find her or what stuff did he still have left from Egypt that she would like. But he couldn't focus on her he had to pray to his gods.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread