I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
OOC: Derp! Sorry about the wait. Low muse sucks Smile

IC: It was rather nice to hear her native tongue coming from the man in front of her, even though he wasn’t talking to her or even had noticed her yet. Fatin knew that she should have brought her guard, or at least Asad thought so. She was fond of the overprotective wolf though he was at times very annoying. But he couldn’t help it. He had made a vow to protect her and keep her safe. Granted it was to Allah and not the Egyptian gods but he was very serious about it, and his own religion.

Yet it didn’t take long for the male to turn towards her and he seemed to be captivated by her. She was flattered but did feel a sting of…regret? Guilt? Asad had taught her well about being faithful to one person. And she wasn’t sure what she thought about that. Deep down, she knew that she wanted that kind of devotion but she also knew that she wasn’t ready for it, on her oart at least. And Asad, bless him, knew that.

But the man in front of her spoke and she could tell he was Arabic. His accent was much stronger than hers, which was noticeable but very light and pleasant. Not that his wasn’t pleasant as well but it did make her slightly homesick. He asked if he could help her and she gently shook her head. ”I’m sorry that I bothered you. I simply heard your prayers to the gods and was curious as too who worship them like I do.” She hoped he wouldn’t be angry at her.

Messages In This Thread