I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep said nothing more as he watched her. She reminded him of the concubines his father had. His mother had been quite pretty but she didn't have fur like this desert rose. Though His mother like his father were pharaoh hounds.

Golden eyes locked on to her as he smiled. He had to admit that he got a bit of a chuckle as he just looked at her. She was amazing. He wondered what brought her so far from the land of many gods. "No need be sorry." He spoke as he looked at her. He was a prince in his own right one that egypt would not recognize but he knew who his father was and he would allow that to be his pride.

"I pray I miss home and my gods." He spoke as he turned back to his make shift alter. He had come out here to be alone to be able to think clearly, though this kind of company didn't seem so bad. He had wondered if there were others from his land or that around it. "You come from where? Egypt as well or another?" He asked though he thought that only his people prayed to their gods though maybe she was from a culture that in ways enjoyed the bits of his land.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread