I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
It was a bit awkward to have him stare at her but she wasn’t entirely unused to it. Her father was a sheikh. She was a princess and had men court her from all over the Arab world, as the humans called it. So she was a little self-conscious about it but she tried not to show it. She didn’t think that he meant her any harm. And she was a little glad that Asad wasn’t here. He tended to be a little overprotective of her, especially around other men.

He said that she had no reason to be sorry and she gave him a bright smile. She dismounted her horse and listened to his explanation of why he was praying and to whom. He then asked her where she was from. ”I am, and my father is, from Turkey, near Istanbul. But my mother was born in Egypt. It is from her that I learned about the gods and goddesses.” She was glad to meet someone who knew the old gods and goddesses.

”My name is Fatin Nejem. What is your name and where might you be from?” It was only natural that she wanted to know where he was from and his name. He knew about her so why not letting her know about him. Her stallion Aziz nudged her, being gentle only with her and sometimes Asad.

Messages In This Thread