I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
[html]<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.fatinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/fatintable.png') #4780cb no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 300px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.fatinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
.fatinSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#fff}
.fatinInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.fatinInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#a2cbf2; color:#35240c; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.fatinInput b {color:#02294d; }
.fatinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.fatinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.fatinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.fatinSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #565d5d; color:#fff}
.fatinInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
p.fatin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Fatin Nejem
A single thread in a tapestry
though its color brightly shines
can never see its purpose
in the pattern of the grand design
OOC :: Junk here
WC :: +000

Fatin was a little surprised/amused that he didn’t know where Turkey is. Though maybe he just didn’t get out much. He didn’t really seem like the type to travel willingly. So she simply smiled and nodded at his not knowing. That’s alright. If your not from around there, it’s not likely that you know about it. She was kind about his not knowing.

He said his name was Imhotep Aabt and she was a little surprised. His last name meant he was a slave and probably a slave to his father. That is if she remembered her mother’s language lessons. She had to admit she was all that fluent in Ancient Egyptian so her translation might not be correct. But she knew better than to ask outright.

Instead, she simply grinned at him and gave her tail a friendly wag, nodding as he explained that he was from Cairo. It’s a pleasure to meet you and hear from someone near home. Turkey is not that far from Egypt. She had never been to Egypt so she curiously asked, I must admit that I never was able to visit my mother’s home when I left to come here. Would you be willing to describe it to me?

and the stone that sits up on the very top
of the mountain's mighty face
does it think that it's more important
than the stones that forms the base

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread