I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep nodded as he smiled in a way the two had lives that seemed to be in a way the same. They came from busy lands that seemed to be the cross roads for canines and other creatures. Imhotep reached out for a moment and smiled. You know coming here I thought I be doomed but life here is much better. Minus the cold but that he could deal with.

Imhotep smiled as he looked at her. Many traded and many sent things off. I know Luperci came from all around to be in those markets. He said as he moved to his things picking them up he smiled. Most of the things he had were nick naks a few statues from back home. They were all things that he could easily pack away quickly so that he could bring them anywhere.

He wondered about her though she was something else she was rather interesting. So why did you come here? He asked as he looked at her. He had come here on a traders ship. Most likely heading to see the Salsolians that he now lived with. They were bringing slaves to this world for trade. He never thought that the luperci here were as barbaric as those back home. Though his people removed body parts as punishments the worst he’d seen thus far were broken bones.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread