I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
Fatin could only nod at his words about life being better here than home. She wasn’t so sure if that was the case or not. Her life was extremely easy at home; being the Sheikh’s daughter had a lot of advantages. It also was very restricting. She couldn’t be with whoever she wanted at home since her father wanted her pure before he married her off to some rich, spoiled prince.

Egypt sounded much like Turkey in how it was filled with strangers and goods. ”In the city that I was born, a place the humans called Istanbul, there would be things and canines from all over the world. Though most were Europeans but there were some from the land of the gods.” The image of her mother flashed through her mind and she gave a gentle smile.

Then Imhotep asked why she came here and she sighed. ”I came here because I was too free with my love. My father thought I was to stay pure for some man I didn’t even know, much less care for.” There was slight some anger towards her father for that. But she knew that he was just very old-fashioned in his thinking. She also knew that she would eventually forgive him, it would just be a while.

Messages In This Thread