thou shall not commit adultery
The truth of the matter was like a slap to the face. She knew Helotes had fancied himself a player among males but she had believed that for her he had cast that life behind, it seemed she didn't know the male as well as she thought she did. Her eyes cast down for a moment as she fell silent, the assurance of her lord was the only sound she caught as he spoke of how to find a solution to the problem at hand, if Helotes actually cared for her. She wanted to snap back, to lash out at her Aquilla, to demand how he even could believe that she would still want their Lykoi cousin after such a show as this. Instead she remained silent, knowing that Helotes was her one true weakness and as much as she felt like she was dying inside there was a furious storm brewing as well.

Ezekiel spoke of a mission of sorts, she would remove herself from the clan, become transplanted in the strange cult like pack to the north and learn their ways. She felt a slight shiver race down her spine at the thought, but there was far greater danger in her residing in the clan's lands currently than in enemy territory. It would do her no good in staying and this is what she had been trained for. It was a chance for her to prove her worth.

She didn't answer the man right away, instead she let her eyes wander to the small form of her nephew as she studied him. "I will go.. just give me time to arrange a few things my lord.." She turned her dark eyes to him as she spoke once more. "I have been beside you when you've accepted my faces into the clan.. the vows were always along the same line.. but mine.." Her hair whipped across her face as the question fell free. "Why did you never demand my loyalty to the clan.. only to you.." The words came forth but she didn't expect an answer, he was her master, he never had to answer anything he did and she knew this, but it had been a thought that had grown and festered inside her over time.

Messages In This Thread