Change the melody
[html]
Okay, Form: Optime.
She never hat Liam, sor some weird reaon.. you crazy girl you.

He copied her sentence, wanting to make something to trade for the festival. It was strange, why did he have to repeat what she had said just a few seconds ago? Though she stopped herself from asking, again she was in a different mindset. Something that seemed to have a long lasting effect for the time being, but hopefully would wear off so she could be as normal she usually was. Even if that was not normal. Her eyes focused on the man before her, reading ever sign of his emotion. Ear twitch there from irritation, movement there from curiosity.

It was when he showed a full on movement in his head that she truly paid attention to him and not to the sounds around them. He was both curious about something and yet guarded about what it was, that was until he spoke. Her ears moved back lightly before returning to a perked state when he spoke about her father, he was going to come out of the woods if he got close? Juliet shook her head and sadness show in her eyes for again a short moment, he wasn’t coming out. She did not even know where he had gone after he gave her the flute he made for her. ”I have not seen my daddy for a month. I don’t know where he is.” She stated, she saw no reason to lie to someone that was like her. He was once a part of the pack, the family, but now was elsewhere. It was like her situation, yet not. She was in Casa di Cavalieri, not only to be away from her old pack but because she wanted to be with the man that had saved her life. Sure Liam had committed a murder and was exiled but in some way it was the same circumstance.

The girl lightly shrugged only to step closer to make sure she could catch the pretty glass that the man threw, catching it as she held it firmly in her hands. She did not want him to steal it again; after all it was her little treasure. It was only when he talked about her appearance he got to see some emotion in her eyes, pain and a slight amount of fear. ”I.. I am sorry.” She stuttered lightly with her emotionless voice, something that was very uncharacteristic for her. Her eyes then moved from him and to her feet, before he changed the subject.

His hands fell to his pockets and indigo moved back to amber, showing her confusion. How did he not know that she never truly hated him? Sure she was mad at him for lying to her and leaving her in Crimson Dreams for a few days, but that was no reason to hate someone. He had killed Tammi but for all she know there was a reason for it, she was not one to judge anyone for their actions. All though there was one person she hated and judged greatly, the man with the angel blue eyes. He was cruel, hurt her and then took advantage of her. He was someone she was glad he was dead, rotting in the place her mother and Lorenzo put him. ”I have never hated you Liam, I have thought you were stupid for some of your actions but I never hated you.” She stated, speaking the truth and her eyes showed him. She had always thought of him as a friend that never called her a friend back, sure she was slightly afraid of him for killing the puppy but she for some reason did not hate him.

<style type="text/css">
.julpursky b {font-weight:bold; color:#91434d;}
.julpursky p {text-indent:25px; padding:3px 3px; margin:0px;}
.julpursky {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffdb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... eskies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #524a59; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#524a59; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread