Splashing waves
[html]
OOC

Terra mimicked his easy grin, pleased to meet someone so nice. He had lopsided eyes, a lot like Liam. They were different colors too. Her own eyes were a firm green, bright and sparkling. Her ears stood alert as he spoke, giving out his name. Without another thought to it Terra lied. I'm Fleta. You're pretty close to my pack. What brings you here? She wondered if he'd come for a visit or something. Talking to someone so near the pack was strange. Terra spent plenty of time there, but the numbers had been dwindling, leaving Terra with more and more time to wander alone, inventing games and causing trouble in the neutral lands.

She didn't know him, his scent unfamiliar. Compared to her though, he looked like he'd only been traveling for a short time. It was rather funny to her, that the traveler looked like the one who lived there while the pack member looked like the ragged traveler. Used to long days of travel with little rest and time, Terra was used to quick analysis. She measured the wolf carefully, seeing his strengths and weaknesses. He was young, making him inexperienced. He had traveled though, revealing a strong will and ability to survive. Deciding he was acceptable Terra relaxed.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread