Splashing waves
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 463
OOC: whee fun!

Jiva gave the young woman a smile at her introduction. It was such a lovely name, something he wasn’t sure about his own, though he cherished it as his mother had named him, though he wished she named him something different. It mattered little these days, then he tilted his head unsure. The surname Takekuro didn’t seem to stick in Cour des miracles, he supposed that once the wolf was gone, that no one thought nor talked about them, but he shook his head politely.

“I use to live here. I was born in a cave on the shattered coast. My dad was the huntsman of the pack, and my mom, she’s the daughter of Ayita.”

He didn’t think there would be much reaction to his father, though he had done his best to be with the other members of the pack, he also had a job with the birds that still resided in the stables of Cour des Miracles. He was sure someone must be looking after them or else Niro would have just set them free. However the daughter of Ayita might get attention, as Ayita was the mate of the leader of the pack, though Amaranth wasn’t Vigilante’s real daughter, and Jiva didn’t know how everyone perceived it. He looked back at the ocean for a second then back at his rugged visitor.

“How long have you been in the pack? How’s it faring?”

He asked. He wasn’t sure he wanted to join, but he wanted news of how things were, last ne knew the war was just ending, and there had been many injuries from it. He felt bad that he had no part in it especially since his half sister had been held captive there. He was no fighter though. His father had trained him to hunt and work with his birds but he had never shown any reason the man knew how to fight, that was until after the war made it personal on the man. Jiva had noticed the few extra rings on Niro’s ear, though that could have been coincidence.

“I take it you are out for a nice stroll? I like the wind out here, it blows just right and you can nearly feel the cold under your fur.”

Seeing as he had such thick fur it was hard for him to get too cold, though there was a limit on how cold he could be, but in the summer he was in for a big shock. He had puppy fur when he was growing up so it didn’t bother him, so now that he had all his undercoat and overcoat he would be in for a rude awakening come summer.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread