Splashing waves
[html]
OOC

Terra's head cocked to the side as he spoke. You used to live here? Why did you leave? Terra rather liked the pack, and couldn't imagine leaving it. She smiled as he mentioned one of the few pack members Terra recognized. There weren't many, and Terra didn't get to know many of them. Ayita was on that list though as the alpha's wife. She didn't know who their children were, besides Liam and their current litter, but it still sounded quite good.

Of course, just because he was once pack didn't make him pack now. While with coyotes they were allowed to come and go as they willed, things were different here. Terra couldn't welcome him as a pack mate, with clear loyalties. Her friends in the northern pack had clearly shown that, turning her away. Just because someone was once pack didn't mean they'd remain that way. She was fairly cautious with her answer. I've been here for a few months. The pack's doing fairly well. The winter's providing plenty of prey. Terra licked her lips at the thought, remembering the frozen horse she'd eaten. His words brought slight laughter from her. I was playing at the borders. You can see the results. Terra shook her head, sending a couple stray leaves flying.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread