Splashing waves
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 325
OOC: Big Grin

Jiva understood pack loyalties, though he also understood personal boundries as well and though he was sure Terra didn’t understand the whole situation he knew his answer was not very satisfactory for the young woman before him. Jiva felt that he needed to be off somewhere else. Then again that was how some pack life was, some went off on their own. It was usually with a female to make their own pack, but these days it tended to be switching packs and what not. Jiva didn’t feel that the miracles pack was his home anymore. The game she played was just simple imagination. Jiva didn’t mind that at all as it helped develop a wolf into something more later in life, though he wasn’t sure what. He wagged his tail but then his face fell a little as she asked if he was to join again. He shook his head.

“I won’t be returning, but I wouldn’t mind a bit of reminiscing. I do miss the old place and I was born her, I wouldn’t want the memories to go to waste.”

He said. He did come to visit, that was for sure, though he wasn’t going to be staying for too long. He wanted to make that clear. He loved his family, but he felt that his place was elsewhere. He didn’t know the loss of many members of the pack, or any of the aftermath of the war AniWaya had caused, but his main concern was if his father was back. Seeing Terra’s reaction to the surname, he doubted it. He was sure the huntsman would have made himself known, and well with any of the pack members. Jiva smiled a little again, hoping she didn’t change her mind about her offer to show him around. He knew the place like the back of his paw but he wasn’t about to wander the territory on his own.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread