Welcome Feast
WC: 344

Belle nodded rather swiftly all through out Terra’s words. She would not doubt her friend and knew she wouldn’t lead her astray. She was after all the warrior in these matters and Belle a mere novice… a follower. She was even slave to the beasts that had surrounded her that drank and laughed like many of the normal ones around. She could tell them apart but some were devious some were smart. Her eyes met with someone and her grip on Terra’s arm tightened just slightly as her eyes averted downward. It was then Belle noticed the food the mouth watering meals before her. Why was everyone blindly eating what they had set out? Why was everyone so blind? She could feel her insides churning and her heart racing she wanted to bellow out that they were here. That at any moment they were going to overtake everyone rip us from the inside out to feed their machines, their bodies, their young everything.

Then Terra handed her the fruit and she snapped her face toward her as she spoke. You trust it? She whispered and inspected the piece as she brought it to her maw. She gave a sniff and licked it carefully. Then her teeth sank in and she immediately moaned as her body seemed to liven from the juices. The small chunk fell upon her tongue after the juices had hit and she smiled. Her crooked grin quickly lost the action such a foreign feel to the one who almost never ate as her mind raced constantly. You’re sure its ok? It makes me feel funny… I have never in the life of me tasted something so delicious. She took another bite her body tingling with excitement. She would have been lost in that moment to one of her alters if it hadn’t been for the slight shift of a male to her left. She yelped lightly feeling the movement brush her sensitive skin. She was grateful it had just been fur as she inched away from him and closer to Terra.

Messages In This Thread