Welcome Feast
WC: 503 (not including lyrics XD)
ooc: yes we should have a thread... dunno how she would feel about Terra's influence... its half bad half good kind of thing lol

Belle’s eyes widened with wonder when she said it would grant them abilities. Belle stared at the piece of fruit in her hand wondering what this one would do for her. Though her brow furrowed and she couldn’t help but feel a little angry at the Sky People for tampering with food. Or was this from their lands, she didn’t know. She decided after a long while to take another bite and it was just as careful as the first. Terra however didn’t seem at all discomforted by eating the creature’s food and figured she would be ok. She shut her eyes as reaction to the delightful pleasure of the taste and took another bite. Before she knew it she was taking small pieces of meat, picking at the various items that were very impressively prepared. All her bites were small and careful but still the odd actions caused the female to cough and choke at one point.

She reached for a glass of something before her and looked to Terra to see if it was ok to drink it. She coughed again and quickly guzzled the drink. The taste was surprising and threw her into more coughing fits. What had they done to her? Was she dying? It is tainted Terra. She gasped between coughs but as she finally caught her breath and felt ok she furrowed her brow. She was still alive… Had I merely choked? She wondered and remembered what the female had mentioned earlier… maybe this was her ability about to be exposed. She waited… and waited… nothing… until finally she felt a sudden urge to sing. The words came out carefully, slowly and almost as a whisper. Belle had never sung before but her voice would say otherwise. The song was slow almost sad but for some reason it always stuck with her when she first heard it.

I fall to pieces
Each time I see you again
I fall to pieces
How can I be just your friend?

You want me to act like we've never kissed
You want to forget; pretend we've never met
And I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet...
You walk by, and I fall to pieces

I fall to pieces
Each time someone speaks your name
I fall to pieces
Time only adds to the flame

You tell me to find someone else to love
Someone who'll love me too
The way you used to do

But each time I go out with someone new,

When she was down she found herself standing her heart beating swiftly and her breath heavy from belting out the lovely song. She looked around realizing what she had done and sat quickly. Her cheeks heated and her hand quickly went to Terra’s arm. Sorry… I shouldn’t have done that… they’ll know who I am they’ll take me. We should… Then clapping had erupted, slow at first but after a little while Belle felt rather happy. No one seemed offended not by the majority anyway. But it was still a stupid act now she would be noticed, seen. But as her eyes trailed through the crowd it was strange… they didn’t at all seem that interested in her outburst. Had her ability forced them to turn a blind eye? Had her singing really caused her to seem… invisible? She let out a disbelieving sing burst of a laugh and smiled at Terra. I… think it worked. She pointed at the food before her and smiled. She grasped her hands together and took another sip of the strange strong tasting drink. It had tasted sweet and bitter at the same time.

Messages In This Thread