Don't Blame the Moon
[html]

No worries! I'll probably be pretty slow anyway, considering I've got so many sprees going on tonight. xD <3 :: Word Count → 300

Drakien nodded in agreement, and then stepped forward, glancing for permission to the Luperci, and moved to rest his hand lightly on the gelding's long nose. The creature seemed to be in immense pain, and if the overgrown hooves were any indication, it was in a sore state indeed. He was only a junior horse trader, though, not well-versed enough to cure the animal--only ease its pain a bit. He was still very new to the whole thing, and after a moment, he looked at the Luperci and offered a one-shouldered shrug.

He was glad to hear that this man was not the one who'd done this to the poor beast, though the fact that he'd been robbed blind for the animal made Drakien's mouth curl in anger. Even if he were one of the more ruthless members of the caravan, Baba Agnessa would no doubt understand the man's plight, and she was the Matriarch, after all. Drakien didn't feel too terribly for offering to help behind her back, though. Even if she'd called him one of her own only an hour earlier, he was still an outsider for the moment, and he didn't foresee any of that changing any time soon. They couldn't fault him for following his heart.

"I have few supplies, yes." He agreed, and then added, "They are kept with caravan. I can take you back, or you can wait. Either way, will only take one moment." The wagons weren't stationed very far, and his own small tent was on the edge of everything. It wouldn't be too difficult to sneak in and grab a few things--a bag of oats, yes, and perhaps take a moment to ask Baba for one of her poultices. They were said to be good for anything.

<style>
.drakien .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.drakien p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.drakien b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.drakien {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7239/draketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.drakien-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.drakien .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread