She's a dwelling place for demons DND
[html]

OOC: fucccccccck me and my latenessssss.

Word Count → 0

Reykr did not have to work hard for a name, for the cinnamon haired male readily gave the teak man his name. Reykr briefly thought about giving his own name to the skittish looking male, but with the way the other male was looking at him, he could tell that it was expected to give his name. That made him think even more about giving his actual name. His longer than normal ears fell back on his head lightly before he tipped his head away slightly. Reykr. the male simply spoke his name, showing little trust, and even smaller amount of hospitality. Reykr did not owe this male anything, so why would he feel the need to be warm with this male? He didn't, so he was slightly more cold than he usually was, and he was ten times colder than he was with females. Hell, you could easily tell the difference in the male when he was faced with another male. Reykr had never really liked other males, for he was under the impression that all other men were competition, as primitive as that thought was. It was true to him because he was always taught in the way of the hunter. He was a hunter, and the females were always the prey, other males were other hunters, and sometimes, hunters can want the same prey. Reykr did not like that.

When the other shook his head and told him that he had never been here before, Reykr sighed lightly and put his arms across his broad chest. His tail flicked lightly when the male went on to ask Rey what there was to hunt in the concrete jungle and the male looked at the other one and shrugged his shoulders. The only thing I've seen 'round so far is mostly birds, but there are some rats about too. Other than that, I haven't found much. spoke the male gruffly as he stood there and pet his steed. Reykr was hungry, and he wanted to eat something, but the only food around was Val, and there was no way that Reykr was going to kill his best friend. There was no way in hell that he would ever do that. Val had to be broken before Reykr would even consider eating the stag. After he did the deed he probably wouldn't want to live with himself either. The gods had given him this steed for a reason, and that reason was to not kill it. That's what Reykr believed.

Sweetcorn eyes looked back at Trent. Two pairs of eyes are better than one. Would you like to join me in finding something to eat? the male asked Trent as he tilted his head at the shorter luperci.

<style type="text/css">
.grunkyr b {font-weight:bold; color:#67841d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.grunkyr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.grunkyr {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#42291b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SaqLa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 410px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a17b66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.grunkyr .wordcount {color:#67841d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a17b66; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.grunkyr .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#67841d; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread