Replace Fear of the Unknown
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The female she spoke with seemed rather overwhelmed, replying to her comment instead of the question she'd presented. Amy listened politely as she spoke about the silence of the pack lands. I'm afraid I wouldn't know such things, being a traveler myself and coming from a place where such things are common. It was part of the reason why this festival worried her, the fact that it was something from the more civilized land she'd come from and such progress could get in the way of her plans. Amy wanted to take advantage of the woman, but understood this was not the time or place for doing so. Today she was proving herself better than the strangers around them, and Amy would take the losses for the gains she'd have later.

I carry many things. My name's Amy Sunders, by the way. She wanted to leave an impression on them, and worked hard to do so. She stepped up and removed several daggers from the display. One had a jeweled hilt, with two others bearing decorative carvings around it. The rest were rather plain, with simple leather hilts. The width and weight of them were different, each designed for a different fighting style. She laid them out simply. If you have questions, I'm ready to answer them.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread