[M] Who knows where I'll be tomorrow...
Pathetic Gemma be pathetic Wink

She paused in her steps as both of them turned to look at her and took an involuntary step backwards as intense green and the blue and pink combo flashed to her like spotlights and she felt herself rooted to the ground, unable to move. Blue eyes were wide and jerked panicked from left to right. The two of them seemed to be on the edge of violence that her appearance only escalated. What was she supposed to do now? The other man, the one she didn't know asked something of her and she caught a flash of teeth from the corner of her eye and flinched visibly,

"Y...y..yes." Even to herself her voice was weak and unconvincing making her words seem like an outright lie. Was she alright? Had she even stopped to consider the question before answering it automatically. Her attention switched to Matteo, stuttering her words so much that was hard to force them out,

"I..i f..f..found blood.. I w...w...was worr..rried." The tilt of her head was inquisitive even through her fear. There wasn't anything apparently wrong with him, no wound to leak crimson upon his pale fur unlike her own clawed ears that steadily pulsed out life blood. It was obvious however that her own bleeding injuries were of her own creation from the red stained ends of her fingers and also her repetition of the action now, hands inching up to grip the already gouged audits and pull at them fitfully in distraught worry. Bile worked its way up her throat and acid burned, she could almost feel it, the sickly feeling, the predecessor to violence.

Extremely unequipped to deal with this having become so used to her gentle, calm life within AniWaya's borders her mind so fragile and easily broken akin to a spider's web in a heavy breeze, so easily torn was reeling, slowly becoming more and more hysterical.

Messages In This Thread