are you wasting away in your skin?
[html]
WORD COUNT: 278
He's a cat. Ignore him. xD

Willow Soul. The name didn't sound like any she'd heard before, but she liked it. It was a nice name, one of both power and beauty. Fitting. She spoke of the white man, her mate and the father of her children, and Sky's gaze cooled to ice. Fella lifted his chin at the mention of his would-be father's name, eyes narrowing a bit.

I'm Sky Rhiannon... and Taliesin is my mate. Her tone warned the woman away from drawing any of her daggers, noting the movement of her hand. As if reading his mother's mind, Fella eyed the belt, claws unsheathing slightly to dig at the dirt beneath him. You needn't worry. He'll only attack if there's a good reason to and I'm content with the blood I've seen shed in my time. No need for more. Her tone softened a bit, urging Willow to relax so they all could.

It was Fella's turn to talk. Daggers wouldn't save you anyway. He rumbled, not cockily, but matter-of-factly. It had been Sky who'd trained him to really fight. He could take on any armed wolf and stand a chance at surviving. Don't waste the blade. Little warrior, this one was. Sky glanced down at him, but decided against scolding him for talking out. He was being surprisingly polite for a change. Normally he'd have spat out a few insults by now.

Excuse him. This is Fella. He's... a cat, so the attitude comes as naturally as having fur for him. She waved a hand dismissively but the cat paid it no mind. He knew better than to let his guard down, after all. How do you know Taliesin, anyway?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread