are you wasting away in your skin?
The woman's blue gaze turned to ice, matching Willow's own gaze. As the stranger spoke her name, Willow realized why. Sky. Rhiannon. Taliesin's mate. Aw, shit. The mention of the feline made Willow's gaze drop to the cat in question. Her gaze was amused by the bluster of the feline. Willow had killed more wolves than she could remember. Literally. Some memories were shut away, with her alter-ego Soul, the succubus, the black widow. Outwardly, she relaxed, but inwardly she was poised like a panther, ready to strike without warning.

As Sky asked how she knew Taliesin, Willow actually laughed. It was partly bitter, partly amused. "Guess he don't talk much about his family, huh? I'm his half sister. We share a mother. But more importantly, we used to share the pack we lived in. I got a warning for you, and you ain't gonna like it, Sky. Don't have pups with him. If you do, don't leave him alone with them. He had pups with Kira, and he killed Liadain. Snapped her neck when her eyes were barely opened. Don't know what happened to Brighid or Liam, they vanished with him. Kira was pretty tore up about it for the longest time. Even her trysts with Odadio didn't ease her depression over Tal's betrayal.

She tried to kill herself. Ranting about the butterflies, and purification in flame. Dug up Liadain and burned her, burned the house they shared, and tried to walk into the flames. All because of Taliesin. He's sick, twisted. Its gotta be his father's doing. Lucifer used to lock me in closets, Rhiannon only knows what he did to Taliesin and Noah."

Rhiannon only knows. Those were words she hadn't heard from her own mouth in a long time. A phrase Deuce used. "Rhiannon only knows how you got so dirty. Rhiannon only knows why Firefly hates us so much. Rhiannon only knows why Lucifer treats you poorly." And yet, both Willow and her alter, Soul, believed firmly in Rhiannon. Afterall, it had been Rhiannon's guiding hand that had led them to Odadio's pack, to Odadio's tutelage.
((WC;351))

Messages In This Thread