Loneliness and alcohol
[html]

Word Count → 297 :: No worries! ^^ I've been pretty slow lately myself, so. xD Also, sorry about the short reply! ><;

The male introduced himself, adding a pack name at the end, and Drakien stored both titles away into his memory. "I am Drakien Lusk. No pack association, yet," He added with a rueful little grin, and as he was given the go-ahead to help the male remove the plethora of goods on the male's back, he stepped forward, grinning at the horse as he was introduced. "Pleasure to meet you both," He said, and began untangling the male from the large packs on his back. They came apart with little trouble, though he had a hard time seeing them all falling off as the male walked; he'd strapped them on well, something Drakien had never quite learned to do.

As the last of the bags were lowered to the ground, Drakien brushed his hands off, glad for once that no one here knew who he was or where he came from; anyone who did might have suspected theft, mostly due to the caravan he'd associated with. They'd been known for the darker families among them, and while he might have pulled such a trick when he was younger, nowadays he had a better reputation. He made sure everything was set up so that it wouldn't go rolling, and then moved back to his area, re-settling himself in front of his wares and eyeing the male curiously. "I take it you're a merchant, then? What do you trade?" He asked curiously. He was always interested in another merchant's wares, though at the moment he had little to trade himself. The male didn't seem the kind for jewelry, either, but he remembered not to put his eggs before his chickens, as it were, and didn't say anything about what he had until the male showed an interest.

<style>
.drakien .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.drakien p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.drakien b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.drakien {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7239/draketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.drakien-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.drakien .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread