White Tide Jetsam
[html]

i did not even realize it had been so long on this, omg. just hit me next time. xD

Denver hesitated, but then reluctantly nodded, agreeing to the change in subject. War wasn't the most pleasant of things to talk about, and especially since she was alive he supposed he shouldn't dwell on it. But still, his friend had been held captive, mistreated. It made him angry to think of it. The Confidant growled; he wasn't going to go and track down the bitch, but he would certainly watch out for her. "I ain't afraid of no yella' dog," he said, spitting at the ground. How dare a dog go around ruining our reputation. Denver was a proud creature, and he did not like to see his heritage disgraced. He wasn't a yellow dog, but he was a dog nonetheless, pure or not. It was heinous. "I'll kill 'er," he promised again, rolling his sleeves up in the warmth.

"Mm," he mumbled, shrugging. "I didn't know 'er back then, but that sounds like Maggie alright." In spite of their prior talk, he smiled now, thinking of her. It was small and fleeting, but it showed. "She's a cool girl," was all he added.

Denver couldn't help but straighten, his pride showing through as she boasted of him. "Sure am," he grinned. At the idea of a secret power, he laughed. There was no secret, only power. "Maybe one day I can show ya." Though thinking on it, Denver couldn't remember when he'd seen an outsider inside of their territory. The ones that had tried were slaves now. "Eris is second-in-command," he explained. "She got me in." At her questions, he shrugged. "We're 'bout the same, t'be honest. There's a couple more kids now, and maybe s'more adults, too, but not too many." She didn't know the size of their pack to begin with, he knew, and so he was not afraid to reveal this information. Denver trusted Caspa, but the willowy woman was still not part of his pack, and he feared any of them finding out, and thinking he shared too much. Who knows what they might do to him.

"What new pack is that?" he asked, curious and wary now. Denver hadn't heard about this, but then again, he didn't get out much these days.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread