White Tide Jetsam
No worries! Its getting quite crusty now... I'm sure Casa isn't officially 'new' any more... haha. Wrap up soon perhaps.

Children was a good sign. His pack was growing and remaining strong. She was glad for him. She didn't pry further on any of his answers - even considering his enthusiasm towards the subject of Maggie. She was no spy, any more than he was and would not stick her nose into business that had no direct bearing on her or her pack. Although even this, she would never repeat - at least without assuring his absolute anonymity. Denver was similarly reticent, and she found herself approving of the manner they conducted their information exchange, methodical and unemotional though it was. They seemed to have a similar way of thinking. He had asked one question though. "The new pack is called Casa di Cavalieri. They are a pack of warriors, but their hearts appear to be in the right place," she explained a little dubiously. With violence, it was so hard to tell sometimes what was right and in what magnitude; especially a mass and planned attack. But so far she had no word of misdemeanour from their direction. "Anann leads them, if you remember her… not alone I think." She had taken a mate with her from the Court, leaving their numbers low, but he hadn't been quite such a fighter by all accounts. More than that Caspa did not know.

The fire flickered low and Caspa stirred it with a stick, accidentally sending sparks towards Denver's feet which she quickly patted out with the same stick, leaving little round marks of charcoal. She sighed, remembering how she'd stained Strelein's fingers a similar way, with his drawing materials. Her expression took on a far more mournful and wistful tone. "I am glad everything is going so well for you, Denver."

Messages In This Thread