Smell of Pack
The other coyote, came forward through the light snow, obviously interested in her. It was expected. She was one of a handful of red furred w.olves still around. The bright fur was a statement in itself and she stopped and turned to the interested female who remarked so dumbfounded at the fur that didn't seem thick enough to cover her back. Why thank you. Judging from your remark I take it you don't have many of my type up here. India smiled warmly enough to convey that she wasn't angry nor sad enough for company, though her mind was still swimming about thoughts of 127.0.0.1. The red creature allowed herself to stop mopping and stood tall, her long delicate legs lifting her above the other wolfs stature. She was tall and lanky, thinning a good bit from a poor diet, though she groomed herself obsessively to keep her coat pristine. She loved how her coat was different back 127.0.0.1 but here it seemed to make her a beacon and scared off the game that she could take down on her own. India lowered her head submissively, I hope I am not trespassing on your land. I assume you belong to a pack near by. I'm just wandering through.

Messages In This Thread