Christmas in July 2008
__Character Name: Mew Sadira
__Character Gender: Female
__Character Age: 3 years
__Example Pictures: drawn one in my [html]Post Log[/html], current avvie and.. well it's easy. Take Cercelee's picture, or Colibri's picture, and throw green eyes on it xD

__Character Description: White pelt, emerald green eyes. Quite vibrant color. No scars or anything, except she's missing a snippet of her left ear. Blame coyotes Wink
__Jewelry or Tattoos: One small pearl piercing in her left ear. Only visible when shifted. It's a white pearl, so it won't show well n stuffs.
__Text: Her name, or blank. I don't mind either!
__Picture you would like used: Artistic freedom.
__Other: I like things that match, yes

__Table
__Table Size Preference: i like between 450 and 300 px width. Scrolling me not so much like.
__Color Scheme: Don't mind, as long as it's purdy, which it will be ^_^
__Mood: Mew's mood lately is quite.. changing. She's sorta in love but not, with two different ones, and then she's extremely proud, and wants Haku's re-acceptance, so she's radical. And then she is still sorta emo about her dead babies. So, yeah, choose! Oh and she hates stuff lately, too, so it can be all angry aswell. I like blood.
__Lyrics: Artistic freedom! 'Though I tend to like Bruce Springsteen lyrics (shush) or perhaps foo fighters<3
__Picture you would like used: I like pictures. Yes, I do.

__Signature
__Text or Image?: Image, but like.. it can be a text-image? it could be a combo thing. Or just plain text, but as an image. or something!
__Lyrics/Words: Something to match the table, or maybe just her name with a lil comment, or whaaatever
__Picture you would like used: Don't have one, but I'd like a rather small thingy. Don't want it to overrule the table's sexiness
__Other: matching is sexy

__Best Way to Contact you: e-mail: vazeline[at]gmail.com or just PM me. A PM emails me a notification anyway, so might as well..

Messages In This Thread