Sometimes I find myself wondering
[html]

The pup came a bit closer, sniffing at the kitten from an appropriate distance. Alder smiled at the small act. He knew that puppies' impulses were from from developed and not always suitable for the situation. But the tall male had patience, and he was impressed to see that so quickly Skoll had understood that Hickory was their friend, and it was important to be calm and gentle towards him.

Alder could only shake his head slightly, his mouth turned to a bit of a frown and he answered, I don't know, I guess he wandered away or maybe he was forgotten. It was a sad story, but Alder had taken care of the little kit and now he would grow into a large tom and keep mice and rats out of the barn. It is. Its west of our pack. My mother and brothers live there. Alder explained, demeanor turning far more upbeat as he thought of his birth pack.

At the inquiry the young Marshal stopped to think for a moment. Most of the chores were complete and he figured that there wasn't much to do other then see what the boy had in mind. Alder wondered if he was thinking of a game to play, it had been some time since he had played a game. Just finished my chores, so not much. Blue eyes looked with a inquisitive glint.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread