Sometimes I find myself wondering
[html]love the table! and please feel free to pp them arriving at the pasture etc... Wink

Dark fingers scratched at the short hide of the light hued mare. Watching the pup interact with the horse reminded him of Rem, and how the horse enjoyed so much to play with puppies. Alder had been quite small when they first met, and their connection had been instant. Rem had made Alder wish to know more about the species and from there he had learned to care for and train them. Skoll’s voice was laced with curiosity, his question a genuine one. A very smart cat taught me. Then, I practiced. Alder did not know what it was like to learn other languages, such as Italian. But he figured that low speech was just as hard to teach as well as learn.

Alder turned to the mare, and asked her to careful for the pup. They all needed to take great care with King’s son, as they would with any of the pack’s pups. But Alder did not wish to tell his King that his prince was stomped by a mare and under his watch. Alder forced his body to remain calm. He placed a halter on the mare, and a lead to stay extra cautious.

We’ll take her to the large pasture and see how fast she can run. Alder spoke with a smile, the pup gave a proper distance and he nodded his approval.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread