lover's embrace
[html]

Word Count :: 500IDK if I can post here yet o.o breaking all the rules

Imhotep had not been in Salsola long but the time he spent was not out and about. He was spending most of the time speaking with Odessa and learning to speak with more ease. Though he was also learning the laws of the wild. He wanted to make sure that everything he did was correct she had taken so much time to teach him and help him. He had to admit that he was beginning to think about her less as just another woman and more as something more. Though he never wanted to be all over her. His head was not always the one leading his feelings though he tended to allow his other head to think for him.

She had proclaimed that she was going to cook a meal for him and she needed a few herbs. Though many died during this time of the year there were a few that were able to survive the winter. She had done the best she could to keep the snow from burying the plants. Now that he was here he was hoping to build a building for the winter to house plants. He would in time ask the leaderships permission to do so.

Sifting through what few had seemed to live through the latest snow fall Imhotep shuffled snow out of his way so he could get to some of the plants and so that others could still manage to grow. He picked what he needed as he checked to see what was still growing here in this cold. He smiled as golden eyes looked up at the sky he was safe here and he would do anything for those within these lands. He stood dusting off the snow he moved back towards Odessa’s home. Today she was a grown woman and Imhotep had a gift fit for a queen. There were still a few things he had managed to keep on the trade boat. He was glad that the slave traders had not taken their personal items. He had jewelry and random items from Egypt that he had brought with him. He wanted to give Odessa a piece of the jewelry as a thank you and congratulation on come of age.

Though he liked her he found himself unable to tell her that or show it much. She was younger than him much younger than him and he was not sure if that was acceptable here. Walking into the home he took a deep breath and was reminded of home. Looking at her he smiled. “You not do for me, I should do for you.” He spoke long legs allowing him to stride close to her. “Your day not mine” He said thick accent making him almost hard to understand. He handed her the basket of herbs. “As asked for.” He gave her a charming smile as he bent slightly to give her a kiss on the cheek that was about as far as he was willing to go.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread