lover's embrace
http://bazaarinegypt.com/catalog/images/GKEY0001.gif <-- Pendant
494 WC

Imhotep smiled as she smiled he knew she would never do anything to harm her and that was because he trusted her. He had no choice but to allow his life to be in her hands and have total faith in the dark furred wolf. He was not looking to make her feel bad. He smiled. “No I eat like this” He spoke continuing to use the utensil. He didn’t want to tell her about his past anymore then he had. She knew little and that was how he wanted to keep it mainly for his sake and not hers.

He smiled as she handed him his bag. He had only begun to hunt for the item when he was startled by Odessa saying wait. He waited no longer searching through his bag. The woman vanished for a moment from his sight. He wondered what she was doing. She didn’t have to give him anything she had made him food and given him shelter getting any more from her was like stealing in his mind. But she came back with one of the kittens that her slave had been caring for and Imhotep raised an eye brow. What would he do with the white ball of fluff.

“thank you” he spoke looking at the thing as she began to clean up. He wished she would stop moving for a moment but he was in shock. She had just zipped around like a crazy woman. Throwing a kitten at him and then cleaning up. Today was a day not meant for her to do all the things. He reached out looking at her “No stop” He spoke his tone sort of out of line he was below her. He knew this but he also knew that if no one put their foot down then she would continue to run around like a crazy head.
“I have gift you sit I clean” he spoke flashing her a smile. He had almost now forgotten the Kitten. He grabbed his bag and sorted through it again. As he heard the kitten mew a little. He glanced at it then looked back at Odessa. He pulled out a box and smiled and looked at her. “I brought from home. Very pretty.” He spoke as he moved to open the dirty box that had a lot of wear and tear on it.

He pulled out the gold chain and smiled. “Its Ankh means eternal life same as here and here.” He spoke pointing to each of his shoulders. He looked at her and smiled. He opened the clasp to the chain and stood moving to place it around her next. “I want you to have because you take care make sure I do good” He said he moved back to look at her. He would finish the cleaning and allow her to rest. “I finish you relax.” He spoke as he looked at the kitten. “I name after I clean.”

Messages In This Thread