lover's embrace
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Odessa frowned softly, unsure of what to make of the warm, fuzzy feeling in her stomach when she saw Imhotep. She hadn't really grasped the concept of the more carnal version of love. In fact her definition of love only stretched as far as to include the fairytale qualities of it. Of course, she didn't believe in the princess and knight half of it, she understood the term as a simile, but to her it was made up rubbish. So, as noted before, the tingling sensation went on questioned as she looked up at her 'friend' and blushed fiercely, the rosy colour almost showing through the gentle grey of he cheeks. Odessa shifted in her seat as she watched Imhotep clean up, 'You know, you can just leave that. I mean, if you want. Novak can deal with it later'.

The medic paused and smiled innocently, 'We can just sit and talk for a while if you like' she offered, fiddling gently with the ankh pendant Imhotep had just gifted her. Odessa began to muse aloud, 'It's hard to believe really. Already a year old... Think about it, this time last year I was in my mother's arm with an order to have me culled flying around'. She sighed solemnly, 'I'm glad I'm here in Salsola now though' she added, 'And I'm glad you are too'.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread