Bulletproof Moments
[html]

Her words made him blush slightly, heat rising into his furred cheeks. Alder was often grateful for that thick fur, keeping others from seeing how easily he was pushed to bashfulness. Yet, his ears did turned a warmer shade of pink and Alder looked away for a brief moment. Of course there was a place for the horses here, it was their domain of course. Alder would have easily given it up for the doggish fey; he gave his ground quickly to those that asked for (or demanded) it. He was passively curious to what brought her here, there was a glint of anger in her eyes when they passed over the dark horse behind him. It was easy to sense that she was not friendly towards Alder’s hoofed charges.

In any accord, the male was glad that she was not hurt. At least not from Hawthorn and he. Blue gaze glanced over the female’s slight and whisp-ful figure. She looked as if she could be blown away by a horse’s snort, and Alder did not know of another creature that resembled her at the least. Though, he did think of a swan. Long necks, pallid feathers and dark eyes… Delicate and serene in their movements. Alder tried his best to simply look at her eyes, remaining dutiful in his polite eyes contact.

When her tone turned to his friend Alder turned to look once again at the horse. He had remained in place, just as Alder had asked him. A smile reached his lips, for ‘Thorn brought him great pride and happiness. He came from AniWaya, but bred in a wild herd. He took her question as one that was sincerely curious, and so his tone was light and eager. I need a thick boned horse, to carry my own thick bones. He gave a small laugh as he spoke the truth about his stature. He paused a moment before, I’m Alder. came from his lips.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread