Silent Addictions
[html]
I totally grinned like an idiot at ‘upper paw,’ that’s adorable. And no worries, the manly side of him is entertaining Big Grin This table is about as girly as it gets for Blind haha. / +402

The male seemed to stiffen at her attempt to woo, and Blind was taken aback for a brief moment before responding to his valiant posture with a bow of her head. She turned to face him, her smile still present on her lowered face, and then she sat, hunched over with her belly nearly touching the ground. She would not admit that this submission was a result of the fact that she LIKED him taking charge over her, but to an intelligent wolf it perhaps would have been apparent anyway. There was something very different about the way he carried himself, like a novice knight determined to impress his superiors by adhering to some newfound responsibility. It was charming, it was endearing, and it was…rather sexy.

Blind’s tail flicked mischievously, and her ears remained erect as she watched his every move. This was a game that she lacked experience with, but one that she was eager to learn all the same. Lowering still, she rested her body on the ground, her posture more relaxed now as she looked up at the man. So caught up in his advances, she’d nearly forgotten that he’d even responded to her jeers. I can assure you my leave was not inspired by your actions darling, she cooed, but purely a result of discontent with my home. She then looked away, a forlorn expression playing on her dark features. She sighed rather dramatically; if she’d known of such humanistic behavior perhaps she would have touched the back of her wrist to her forehead in a swoon. I am a loner once again, forced to feel the brunt of Mother Nature’s scorn, she whimpered. A grin then tugged at the corners of her mouth and her mismatched eyes turned back on the male. She gave him a good once-over before adding, However, it seems as though we have traded places. You smell of others…have you joined a pack, perhaps?

As much as she wanted to jump up and nuzzle against the brawny male for his behavior, she stayed put, her eyes refusing to stray from him save for a few brief glances to his feet purely to assure him he still had control. Her ears eventually swiveled back against her head, and she looked at him as a bashful child would look at a scolding superior. Yes, she was unfamiliar with this game, but she liked it nonetheless.

<style type="text/css">
.blind-oo2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d4f76; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3c0c24; }
.blind-oo2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.blind-oo2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#613c4f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ygg2L.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#795064; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.blind-oo2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.blind-oo2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread