Silent Addictions
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.AugOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/WhiteWolfHowling-1-1.jpg') #34400E no-repeat top center; width:453px; margin:10px auto; padding:268px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;}
.AugTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFFFFF;}
.AugInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
.AugInput {padding:5px; border:2px double #000; background:#4D5F15; color:#000000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AugInput b {font-weight:bolder;color:#FFFFFF;text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999;}
.AugInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AugInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AugRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

OOC: Hmm no new table in me today. :/ -- He is such a guy thinking with his parts not his head xP || WC +489

A small grin tugged at the corners of his muzzle as she submitted to him. He lowered his muzzle to nudge her down further, nipping at her ears to urge them to her nape. He was encouraged by her behavior and let the heavy musk of his scent wash over her. With his muzzle so close to her chocolaty fur he filled his nostrils with her scent, deciphering it like some code. It was different somehow- changed. But perhaps that was because it was lacking the scent of others. When they’d first met she’d been a Dreamer- a member of one of the soft southern packs. Now the scent was all but gone and he perked up his head, brows furrowing for only a moment. His ears twitched to her words and his suspicions were put to rest.

Stay with me, and I will see to it that you never go hungry. He urged, reaching down to bump her muzzle with his nose. It is not safe here, not so close to these vile coyotes. Especially for a wolfess as beautiful as you. He said, eyes drifting towards the south to the northern border of Inferni. His eyes narrowed upon the horizon, as if expecting one such creature to appear at any moment. The complement was nearly reflex, but his concern was sincere. A pure blooded wolf would do well to steer clear of the smaller vicious canines.

At word of his pack Augustus turned his eyes upon her again. I am a wolf of New Dawn. He announced with immeasurable pride. where we walk on four paws and live as one. He eyed her more carefully now. Our borders are open to all of wolf descent...It is my home now…and it can be yours as well. He said softly the latter stated with a low and urgent whine. The black and white wolf felt compelled to keep her close to him. He felt half a child when she was near like a selfish whelp clinging to their favorite toy. He would not let her slip away again. My Alpha is wise and strong, and my brothers and sisters would welcome you with open hearts.

Whether he was overstepping his bounds he did not care. He just knew that he wanted her. His body ached with desire whenever she looked up at him from beneath her lids. Or when she smiled. If it would persuade you, we have Dreamers in our midst. Soran was from Crimson Dreams once, she is beta now, and her mate Deuce is with us as well. I spoke to Deuce only this morning. Perhaps you know them? His tail wagged behind him and he spoke eagerly. Hoping against hope that she would take him up on his offer, unconcerned by how forward he sounded. For after all he wasn't asking her to be his mate, perhaps then she may have reason to be perturbed.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread